Tanya’s Cafe is a well known raw restaurant set in a hotel in Chelsea. The restaurant is well designed, reminding me of being in Bali and the staff are smiley and very clued up about raw food. I’d say that if you’re a seasoned vegetable and raw food eater then you’ll very much enjoy your visit however I think I’d struggle taking meat eaters here as I think it’s quite an acquired way to eat.
The menu is fantastic, really varied and detailed. Have a look here – you can book online and they even do delivery!
I chose the to have the raw lasagne made of courgetti sheets with almond and cashew ricotta and sun dired tomato marinara. My two friends chose the’Asia Adventure’ salad and the Thai Curry Kelp Noodles (photos at the bottom of the page) We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
- The food is delicious, anyone who is into healthy living, raw, vegan or not there is something for everyone
- Tap water is infused with lemon and cucumber so it’s almost like having a proper drink for free which is great because the meals are quite a lot (the lasagne was £13.50 and the hummus to start was £4.80)
- Lovely setting, really airy with high ceilings and lots of plants
- tt’s located on Ixworth road which is quite annoying to get to, parking is expensive at £4.60 an hour and you need cash
- Although the mains are reasonably priced the starters and sides are quite a lot, best to skip them if you’re on a budget!
Over all FoodofMe Rating
- Service and attitude 80%
- General ability to customise 100%
- Taste 80%
- Value for money 70%
- Location 60%
- Overall Experience 80%